A few weeks back, I was kindly nominated for the Sisterhood of the World, Blogger Award by the lovely Jenna, from Julla. She is a great new, blogging friend and was sweet enough to include me in her list of people who are “sweet, supportive, and generous to their fellow bloggers” and to whom this award is geared towards. Thank you sweetie! If you guys get a minute, you should really go check out her blog – she’s relatively new to the blogosphere and features some lovely posts. And now, without further ado, here’s:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you (linking back to their site)
– Answer the 10 questions sent to you
– Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
– Nominate 7 fellow bloggers, link them in your post & let them know
My Answers to Jenna’s Questions
1. What is your favorite TV show?
That’s a tough one… I watch (and enjoy) so many! Just because it’s the one I’ve been binge watching lately, I’ll go with “The Americans”.
2. Where would your dream holiday be?
Again… So many places I’d love to visit (check out Some Insight if you’re curious). I guess the US (in the form of a tour around L.A., San Fran, Chicago, Washington and – of course – N.Y.C.) tops my list right now (with tours of Australia and Italy being close seconds).
3. Have you ever done something really unbelievable, only to have no one around to see it?
I don’t think so… No matter how hard I think about it, nothing really comes to mind – sorry!
4. How many languages do you speak?
Well, I obviously speak Greek (1). I also speak English (2) and, despite needing to brush up on it big time, Spanish (3). So, I guess the answer is three. I do understand a bit of French and Flemish as well (comes with living in Brussels for so many years I suppose) but couldn’t really speak either to save my life.
5. Is there anything you wish would become trendy again in fashion?
Once again, nothing really pops to mind (jee, I suck at this – don’t I?)
6. If you could have any feature from an animal what would you want?
Considering how many hours (and buckets of sweat) I’ve put into trying to improve my running times, I’d have to say the speed of the cheetah (from 0 to 60 miles in only three seconds? Eat my dust Usain!)
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Funnily enough, even though I would describe myself as an introvert most people around me actually say the opposite. Go figure…
8. Which of the 5 senses would you say is your strongest?
Have to go with my sense of smell here. I can take a single whiff and tell people what perfume they’re wearing (with 99.99% success rate, might I add). I also often sense smells that other people can’t (it can be a blessing and a curse, believe me).
9. Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else?
Not really. Couple of my friends have told me that my quirks and voice remind them of a famous (now deceased) Greek actress – Jenny Karezi. (I’m honored but still) Have to say, I disagree…
10. What three things do you think about most each day?
Like it or not, I have to think about work. Other than that? I guess my family & cat (Lara), my friends and… chocolate (hey – don’t laugh, been on a diet for a month now, hehe!)
1. When and how did you get into blogging?
2. What’s your favorite beauty product of all time?
3. What are you reading right now?
4. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
5. What’s your biggest indulgence and your simplest pleasure?
6. What are the 3 blogs you can’t go a day without checking?
7. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?
8. Lipstick or mascara?
9. Write the first sentence of your autobiography.
10. What are the top 5 songs on your ‘recently played’ list?
Jacqueline of A Vibrant Day
Nicol of Nicol Gomez
Soph of HunnyBunnySoph
Aimee of Sincerely Aimee
Arielle of With All my Affection
Jen of Dorkchops
Hope you enjoyed this post (and getting to know me a bit better). I really look forward to all of my nominee’s answers… Have a fantastic Easter Sunday 🙂