I’m 42 years old, Greek and currently live/work back home (after spending about 7 years in Brussels and, probably, before I move… again). I love movies and the cinema, having dinner with friends (and good wine), discovering exciting new books & music, shopping, traveling (which I just don’t do enough of) and just pure lounging about. I also love running and photography – which has been kind of a long -but not lost- dream. I have been vegetarian for about 7 years now and am also quite into animal rights, environmental issues etc.
- Favorite Movies: Most everything by A. Hitchcock and Woody Allen, romantic comedies, mysteries, horror/ thrillers, anything by Tim Burton and animated films (Disney, Pixar etc.).
- Favorite TV Series: Greys Anatomy, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Orange is the New Black, Love, Reign, Riverdale, Stranger Things, House of Cards, How to Get Away with Murder, iZombie, American Horror Story, Modern Family, Elementary, Once Upon a Time.
- Favorite Books: Way too many to mention.
- Favorite Music: Anything & everything (as long as it’s not extreme folk or hardcore metal).
- If I could meet anyone, alive/dead/real or fictional: It would have to be (short & VERY random selection here):
Audrey Hepburn (to get style tips), Marilyn Monroe (to meet the icon), Woody Allen (’cause just looking at him makes me laugh + he plays the Sax, man), Jim Morrison (for the sex, drugs and rock n’roll angle), Angelina Jolie (’cause she’s the one woman I’d go for), Sean Connery (’cause he’s like good old wine), Muhammad Ali (’cause he flew like a butterfly and stung like a bee), Alfred Hitchcock (’cause he was THE master), Elizabeth Taylor (for her fighting spirit), Jacques-Yves Cousteau (for all the amazing sea stories), Maria Callas (’cause there never will be another Greek like her), Steven Hawking (for his intellect & brilliant sense of humour), Grace Kelly (just because she was purrrrfect!), Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, Shirley MacLaine, Walter Matthau, Billy Wilder & Blake Edwards (to talk old movies with) and finally James Franco/ Alexander Skarsgård/ Hugh Jackman (to fulfill the night’s eye- candy quota!)