Sometimes you don’t really want (or cannot afford – if we are to be honest) to buy an ultra expensive Christmas gift, but still fancy getting something nice & thoughtful and less of a “stocking stuffer” for those you care about.
Enter the “30 under 30 Holiday Gift Guide”. It features a bit of everything (beauty, home/decor, tech, everyday staples) and at less than 30 euro per piece, all items would fit the bill nicely. Just have a look below and see if anything strikes your fancy…
1. Nudestix Matte Nude Lip Cheek Set: Brilliant little gift set for any makeup buff who enjoys a nude lip.
2. OUAI Morning After Kit: The whole beauty world seems to be going crazy for OUAI. I’d love getting this, if just to see what all the fuss is about – and so would, probably, most of your girlfriends.
3. Customizable Geometric White Marble & Rose Gold Notebook: These look so cute I actually ordered a couple for myself, while researching this post… Their price is quite low so you can also easily combine them with other customized items (mugs, mouse pads, business cards, clipboards etc.) to make a little gift “package”.
4. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer: Rihanna has taken the word by storm with her makeup line. This lip luminizer looks smashing and would perfectly compliment a smokey eye.
5. Moët et Chandon Imperial Rose NV Christmas Cracker Edition – 20cl: Bit of luxury in a small package. Plus can you think of anything better to usher in the NY than a glass of high quality bubbly?
6. Benefit Majorette Booster Blush: I have tried this and absolutely LOVED it so I couldn’t not mention it here. If you know someone who isn’t a big fan of heavy blush but still wants that healthy looking glow, this one is definitely the thing to get her.
7. Pixi Best of Bright Kit: Great little gift set from Pixi. ‘Nough said.
8. Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase: Who wouldn’t enjoy resting their heads on pure silk at night? Not to mention saving their skin from fine lines, in the process?
9. TONYMOLY ‘I’m Real’ Sheet Masks: A great little collection of sheet masks for Korean beauty fans.
10. Natrogix Bliss 100% Pure Essential Oil Set: Pure essentials oils can be used for many things not the least of which would be making your home smell lovely. These could be used (or even bought) in conjunction with item no. 11 below.
11. KINGA Essential Oil Diffuser & Air Purifier/Humidifier: One of these things all people would appreciate but very few actually go out and buy for themselves. I would personally like it as a gift – and I’m pretty sure your loved ones will, as well.
12. Zoella Snowella All Four You Mini Mists: Extra cute packaging. Extra cute names. And, if the reviews are anything to go by, quite interesting scents. Fans of Zoella will probably give you bonus points for thoughtfulness.
13. Bedside Smartphone Vase: Would look lovely on any bedside table. Just make sure the person you get this for does not own a cat.
14. Pantone Classic Porcelain Cup: Classic Pantone. The red version is, unfortunately, sold out on Amazon UK, but there’s a host of other lovely colors to choose from.
15. Emma Hardie Moringa Traveller Set: A beauty classic in a travel (and budget) friendly set. Your girlfriends are sure to enjoy it.
16. this works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: For the insomniacs in your life…
17. MAC Snow Ball Pigment and Glitter Kit: We probably all agree re: the quality of MAC pigments. The fact that three of them come in such a GORGEOUS, sequined makeup bag just adds to the covet factor. Be warned, though – this is mostly sold out online, so grab one quickly if you fancy it.
18. Anker Astro E1 6700mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Charger: Apparently the quickest way to charge your phone. Comes in other colors too, in case you’re not a big fan of “Apple” white.
19. Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Original Gift Set: Just a fantastic value set from Elizabeth Arden. Also mostly sold out online – which is no wonder. Act quickly.
20. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint: A red that seems to compliment all skin tones. An absolute neccesity for the holiday season (and beyond).
21. Neom Tranquillity Scented Travel Candle: With notes of lavender and jasmine this would be a great way to relax while having a nice hot bath, after a long gruelling day at the office (and is thus certain to be appreciated).
22. Liz Earle Cleanse Polish Starter Kit: A lovely way to offer someone the choice to sample one of the most awarded cleansers in the UK.
23. NYX Professional Makeup Jet Set Travel Kit – Pro Prep, Prime & Finish: A fantastic little makeup set from NYX. Would be perfect for frequent travelers (exactly as the name suggests) and fans of the brand alike.
24. Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Limited Edition: Kiehl’s is one of my favorite brands and makes some of the best lip balms I have tried to this day. This, festively packaged, one would make a great little gift for anyone – in view of the colder weather months approaching.
25. Bath Truffle Melts: Clementine Cupcake, Espresso, Lemon Cake, Oatmeal Milk & Honey… Don’t eat them, just gift them! Bath lovers are bound to love them.
26. BAGSMART Double-layer Travel Cable Organizer: Most of us pack a gazillion electronic bits and gadgets when travelling (including chargers, cables, camera batteries, SD cards, tablets etc.) This chic, slimline travel organizer from Bagsmart would no doubt come in handy.
27. 2 in 1 Body Lotion Candle: I am intrigued beyond words by this item – which is basically why I need to include it here. I am not quite sure how it would work but it seems to be getting great reviews by people who have used it. If you happen to try it, do drop me a line and let me know what the experience was like, yeah?
28. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Set: Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks. I mean…come on…Seriously… Find me one woman who would not like getting this set as a present.
29. Box of Chocolate Soaps: Another one which seems to be selling out quickly. Chocolate, Fudge Brownie and Raspberry Drizzle scented. Would make a great gift for a friend, relative or (why not?) yourself.
30. Zoella Easy Doze it Cushion: Another, very cleverly branded, item from the Zoella home range. Cute as a button with its feminine colors & gold foil lettering, it will always make its recipient smile. And what’s better than that, when it comes to a gift?