I don’t know about you guys but I keep jotting down lists of things I want to buy/try, then get totally swept away by the constant flow of beauty products and somehow always end up purchasing a whole lot of unrelated (albeit still exciting) items instead. So…
In an effort to better focus my spending (not to mention have new and “relevant” products to share with you all) I thought I’d start publishing a monthly ‘Beauty Wishlist’. Around the end of each month I will post a list of all the products that caught my eye during its course – then make a point of actually purchasing/ reviewing things off that list, instead of off every actual and/or virtual beauty nook and cranny (like I currently do).
Knowing me there will always be the odd, irrelevant purchase but I am kind of hoping to get myself “streamlined” into buying more of what I really want to try instead of the gazillion-th rosy lipstick or nude eye-shadow.
Here’s the list for January (see above):
1. Clinique, Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
2. Estee Lauder, Little Black Primer ($24)
3. L’Oreal, Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara ($8.99)
4. Smashbox, Photo Finish Primer Water ($32)
5. Clinique, Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour ($21)
6. Clinique, Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight ($21)
7. Clarins, Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (£18.00)
8. Max Factor, Creme Puff Blush (£8.99)
9. Urban Decay, Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer ($28)
10. Urban Decay, Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation ($36)
I have so many beauty products (most of which live in a drawer!) that I don’t think I can allow myself to wish list! If I did it would definitely include that lip comfort oil though 😉 x
Thanks for dropping by… That lip oil sounds fab, doesn’t it? Unfortunately (or fortunately really, depending on how one looks at it -hehe) it seems to be sold out everywhere!
I think my bank account will be quite glad about that! 🙂
You NEED to get the Clarins oil, you won’t regret it!
Thanks for dropping by.
Was just over at you blog – checking it out (it’s amazing btw!).
Yeah… I am very intrigued by that oil – I’ll do my best to get my hands on it and let you know what I think.
You’re welcome. Wow thank you, that’s so nice and I’m so glad you like it! X
Love the Clinique chubby sticks!
Me too 🙂 Loved both the lip colors and the blushes. Can’t wait to try these – especially the highlighter one!