I don’t know about you guys but I keep jotting down lists of things I want to buy/try, then get totally swept away by the constant flow of beauty products and somehow always end up purchasing a whole lot of unrelated (albeit still exciting) items instead. So…
In an effort to better focus my spending (not to mention have new and “relevant” products to share with you all) I thought I’d start publishing a monthly ‘Beauty Wishlist’. Around the end of each month I will post a list of all the products that caught my eye during its course – then make a point of actually purchasing/ reviewing things off that list, instead of off every actual and/or virtual beauty nook and cranny (like I currently do).
Knowing me there will always be the odd, irrelevant purchase but I am kind of hoping to get myself “streamlined” into buying more of what I really want to try instead of the gazillion-th rosy lipstick or nude eye-shadow.
Here’s the list for January (see above):
1. Clinique, Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
2. Estee Lauder, Little Black Primer ($24)
3. L’Oreal, Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara ($8.99)
4. Smashbox, Photo Finish Primer Water ($32)
5. Clinique, Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour ($21)
6. Clinique, Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight ($21)
7. Clarins, Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (£18.00)
8. Max Factor, Creme Puff Blush (£8.99)
9. Urban Decay, Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer ($28)
10. Urban Decay, Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation ($36)