1. Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer
2. L’Oreal Superliner Brow Artist Pencil
3. L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss, in Mad for Pomegranate
4. Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation, in Nude
5. L’Oreal Paris Glamshine Stain Splash, in Juliet and/or Lolita
6. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm, in Sultry and/or Standout
7. Benefit ‘It’s Potent’ Eye Cream
8. Leighton Denny Small Crystal Nail File
9. Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette, in Au Naturel
10. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter, in Sugar Plum, Pink Truffle and/or Red Velvet
Ever since I heard that Boots now delivers outside the UK, I’ve become obsessed with finally purchasing all the things that I covet, but cannot get my hands on (yet or at all) in Greece. I’ve spent countless hours perusing the website and now finally have a (10 item “budget friendly”) wishlist.
I’m sharing it here, before going ahead with the actual order, in the hope that some of you may have already tried some of the products – and have opinions & reviews to share… There’s so many things on my radar at the moment, making your feedback invaluable in terms of not spending money on something not worth the hype and replacing it with one of my back-up items (or, even, something I haven’t even thought of), instead.
So… Have comments/ reviews, recommendations, great success (or horror) stories? Do let me know by leaving a comment below!