A couple of days ago, the lovely Ginger from “Ginger Loves Makeup” left me a comment, inviting me to tackle the ‘Would you Rather’ tag (a first, since I resurfaced and changed my blog focus back in October). So, let me begin by thanking her (thanks a mill sweetie!!) and then diving right in…
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I think a face can still look pretty stunning without eye shadow, as long as the lips are bright and the eyes well-defined (ie. with a gorgeous cat eye and va- va- voom mascara), so I guess I’d rather give up my palettes and eye shadows.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I’d go absolutely stir crazy if I knew I couldn’t play around with my hair anymore – so… chop it off, I say!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Not a huge fan of pink – it makes me feel a bit Barbie-ish, if I have to be honest. So I’d rather have a coral cheek, for sure (suits my mediterranean complexion better, anyways).
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I’ve been stockpiling clothes forever – whereas my makeup obsession started quite recently. I’ve currently got so many items on my beauty wish list that £1000 would actually come in pretty handy – where do I sign up?
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
None. But (if I am allowed to cheat, just a bit, here) I would consider applying lip liner as eyeliner.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
As much as I adore MAC… one brand vs. Sephora? Is that even a question??
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
That would definitely have to be one eyeshadow color. I would choose a neutral, champagne sparkle (kinda like the one in the Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eye Palette), then dress it up or down with eyeliner, mascara and… my variety of lipstick colors.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in the 40°C, Greek summer heat??? Uhmmm, sorry, but NO! I do have a high tolerance as far as cold weather is concerned, though and often wear summer clothes in winter – with the addition of subtle layers.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I’m a bit of a goth at heart so, if I had to chose, I’d go with the dark ones. There’s always products to keep them shiny and interesting, anyway – should one get bored.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I wouldn’t give up my right to a classic cat-eye, not in a million years! Take away whichever lip product you prefer. I’m sure I’ll find a new favorite to replace it with, in no time.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Unfortunately, despite the fact that I love messy buns, I absolutely suck at putting them together. I’d have to go with ponytails – or I’d look permanently frumpy… That said, neither is an option for me at the mo, since my hair has been quite short for a while.
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Not a big fan of lip gloss so, for me, that’s a bit of a no brainer…
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I’d rather keep my eyebrows, thank you! If, however, I happened to lose them for whatever reason I highly doubt I’d sharpie them in everyday (apart from the huge morning hassle… with my brow grooming skills, I’d probably look ridiculous!).
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
If I was forced to, I might be able to live with just a couple of makeup basics – foundation, powder, mascara, lipstick. Could never live without any makeup though… Nail polish? I’d miss it but I’d find a way to move on (probably investing the money I would save on more, new & exciting makeup products – hehehe).
If you’ve made it this far down, consider yourself tagged. Now, go and have lots of fun completing this! I know I did…